1. The admission application through DTE CAP is online. The link will be available mostly after 10th June 2014- http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/arch2014/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx?did=544
2. Physical submission of application must be done at Application Receipt Center (ARC). There will be 5 day window to do this.
3. A merit list will be displayed based on all the applications submitted.
4. Students have to submit and confirm Online Option Form for choices of Architecture colleges in order of preference.
5. Automated Allotment as per CAP Round 1 will happen as per Merit List and Online Options submitted by students.
6. Students have to report to the Institute allotted and take admission.
7. Based on the vacancies, CAP Round 2 and 3 will be conducted in the same fashion.
8. Students who have been allotted seats in CAP Round 1 can participate in CAP Round 2 but only after vacating their seat.
9. The admission process will conclude by 31st July 2014.
Notification from DTE : http://silica.co.in/pdf/architecture/DTE-Notification-for-Common-Admission-Process-2013.pdf
For list of top architecture colleges in Maharashtra through DTE CAP : http://silicainstitute.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-colleges-for-architecture-dte-cap.html
Please Note: The above process, lists and cut offs are from 2013 and are subject to change for 2014 admissions. Please treat them only as indicative, till this year's information is available.
For further information, please visit http://www.silica.co.in/arch.html
All the Best for your B.Arch Admissions.
Click here to know about Architecture Entrance Exam NATA, JEE Coaching by SILICA