1. The admission application through MASA CAP is online. The link will be available mostly after 10th June 2014- http://www.maharch.org/
2. Students also have to submit the online Option Form, where up to 6 options can be given for colleges in order of preference.
3. Physical submission of application must be done at Application Receipt Center (ARC). There will be 5 day window to do this. The ARC officer shall verify the information of the candidate through his/her Application ID and collect the required documents and issue him/her the Acknowledge-cum-Receipt.
3. A merit list will be displayed based on all the applications submitted.
4. Students have to choose an Admission Center Through Counseling (ACTC). They will be called to the ACTC in order of their State Merit Rank.
5. They will have to exercise their choice for seats from the available seats. The seat will be allotted based on choice made by student on the spot.
6. Students have to report to the Institute allotted and take admission.
7. Based on the vacancies, CAP Round 2 and 3 will be conducted in the same fashion.
8. Students who have been allotted seats in CAP Round 1 can participate in CAP Round 2 but only after vacating their seat.
9. The admission process will conclude by 31st July 2014.
For list of Architecture colleges under MASA in Maharashtra : http://silicainstitute.blogspot.com/2014/06/masa-architecture-colleges-in-maharashtra.html
Please Note: The above process, lists and cut offs are from 2013 and are subject to change for 2014 admissions. Please treat them only as indicative, till this year's information is available.
For further information, please visit http://www.silica.co.in/arch.html
All the Best for your B.Arch Admissions.
Click here to know about Architecture Entrance Exam NATA, JEE Coaching by SILICA